While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
• This elegant plant-derived facial crème offers excellent anti-wrinkling effects and combats chronological skin aging by utilizing peptides that restore all aspects of the skin’s structural integrity.
• Improves the longevity and health of aging skin cells.
• BOOST will offer synergy when used with other anti-aging skin care treatments. (Glycolic Acid, Retinol, and prescription strength Vitamin A)
• Cleanse face and allow to dry.
• Apply your anti-aging treatment (Glycolic Acid, Retinol, prescription Vitamin A) and allow to dry for up to 5 minutes.
• Apply Anti-Aging Boost™ thinly and evenly to face and neck areas.
• Can be used both day and night.
• May be used for all skin types as both a moisturizer and/or an anti-aging product.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Do not store in an area of high heat or in direct sunlight.
• If ingested, please contact your local poison control center.
• If irritation occurs please stop use for three (3) days, and then begin again using less product. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Ceteareth-20, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Hyemale Extract, Pinus Strobus Cone Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon Bioflavonoids) Peel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-7, Cetyl Esters Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer.