This is a gentle, super potent, maximum strength acne cleanser with an active medicated cleansing agent to help kill 99.99% of Propioni bacteria found in acne. Alcohol-free so it will not dry the skin. The kill rate lasts from 2 to 4 hours. There is nothing stronger! Perfect on all skin types.
• Maximum Strength.
• B-Kleer™ is manufactured in accordance with manufacturing practices for DRUGS.
• B-Kleer™ kills 99.99% of harmful germs, including Escherichia coli (E.coli), Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus (Staph); 99.9% P-bacteria (Propioni bacterium found in acne) on contact.
• Eliminates bacterial and fungal contamination.
• Broad-spectrum Antimicrobial action, encompassing Gram-Negative, Gram-Positive, Fungi, Yeast and Acid Fast bacteria.
• Benzethonium Chloride disrupts bacterial growth and forces it to destroy itself.
• A water-soluble formulation improves the permeability of agents in the skin. This action causes improve efficacy to kill bacteria within the skin and to remove debris.
• Offers immediate sanitation. No waiting for active ingredients to become effective.
• A non-drying cleanser that leaves no residue or sticky after-effect.
• An alcohol-free product, which offers critical benefits since alcohol-based antiseptic cleansers indicate added the risk of a potential flammable solution in a wound site.
• Designed for continuous use.
• Perfect for all skin types.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
• To promote cleanliness by allowing regular and continuous cleansing without drying the skin.
• To kill germs (E.coli, Pseudomonas, and Staph), which cause infection.
• To kill germs (Propionibacterium), that is prevalent in acne conditions.
• Wet hands. Place a small amount into your hands and work in to lather.
• Apply lather on areas to be treated with a gentle, circular motion.
• Rinse clean.
• Use as often as necessary.
• External use only. Do not use in the eye.
• In case of deep wounds or puncture wounds, consult a physician.
• If irritation develops and persists for more than a few days, discontinue and consult a physician.
• Do not leave on skin for more than one minute without rinsing. Do not apply directly to any mucous membrane or bodily opening without completely rinsing off.
Active: Benzethonium Chloride (0.20%). Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-4L, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 3-iodo-2-propynylbutylcarbamate.