A light and elegant lotion that fights acne pustules and cleanses pores while it improves exfoliation, discoloration and acne scarring. Works well with makeup. Perfect for oily to moderate acne.
- Powerful exfoliating and stimulating properties of Glycolic Acid.
- 10% Glycolic Acid (AHA) for exfoliation, deep pore cleansing and to improve skin tone and texture.
- Excellent for day and night use.
- Creates rapid exfoliation of acne pustules.
- Should show improved skin within three to four weeks.
- Improves tone, texture and helps with scarring
- Will not dry the skin if used as prescribed.
- Works well under makeup.
- Developed for mild to moderate acne.
• Use of mild to moderate acne.
• Gently exfoliates encrustation and acne pustules.
• Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne pimples.
• Reduces the severity of acne blemishes.
• Help prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
• Controls oiliness and loosens dirt and oils trapped in pores.
• Cleanse the face with B-Kleer Antiseptic Wash, B-Prox 2.5, or B-Prox 10 Cleansing Lotion.
• Pat skin dry. Lightly and evenly cover the affected area.
• Do not over-apply. Pat excess with a tissue.
• Start with 1application daily and then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Note: This will not relieve problems associated with acne. It is simply an anti-inflammatory effect to help with redness or irritation from the acne.
• For external use only. Do not apply to open skin.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• Do not use while on Accutane®.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Mild or transient tingling may occur if you have sensitive skin.
• If you wear contacts, wash hands thoroughly prior to touching lenses.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.