Easy, convenient disposable pads when you are on the go, to keep in your locker or any time that you feel too much oiliness. Utilizes highly advanced 20% concentration of non-buffered AHA/Glycolic Acid, which cleanses surface debris, penetrates acne pustules, goes deep to loosen trapped sebum and helps improve tone, texture, and minor scarring.
• Remarkable efficient for deep pore cleansing.
• Easy, simple to use disposable pads.
• A concentration of 20% Glycolic Acid.
• Glycolic Acid stimulates collagen and fibril tissue and has been clinically proven to improve acne scarring.
• Excellent product for anyone with moderate to advanced acne.
• Will help to dry the pores that contain sebum.
• Will cause the skin to exfoliate thus helping the acne healing process. Use twice daily.
• Use both sides of the pad for optimum coverage.
• Can be used over Ultra 10 Lightening Gel.
• Developed for advanced acne.
• Use of advanced acne.
• To remove the oils, fats and other lipids present in oily and acne-prone skin, while it exfoliates surface acne.
• To improve the softness and texture of the skin.
• Cleanse the face with Neutral Cleansing Bar, B-Kleer Antiseptic Wash, B-Prox 2.5%, or B-Prox 10% Cleansing Lotion. Pat skin dry.
• Lightly and evenly cover the affected area with a thin layer of B-Kleer Acne Gel 1-3 times daily.
• Do not over-apply. Pat excess with a tissue.
• Start with 1application daily and then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
• If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Note: This will not relieve problems associated with acne. It is simply an anti-inflammatory effect to help with redness or irritation from the acne.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Mild or transient tingling may occur if you have sensitive skin.
• If you wear contact lenses, wash hands thoroughly prior to touching lenses.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ammonium Glycolate, Propylene Glycol, BIS-Diglyceryl Caprylate/Caprate/Isostearate/Stearate/Hydroxy Stearate Adipate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellullose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Xanthun Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA