An exceptional skin lubricant that improves the bodies own healing process. Maintains hydration levels, accelerates healing and keeps scabs and blisters from forming. Loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which the skin craves. Even penetrates to the joints and helps with arthritic pain and discomfort.
• Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked, and windburned skin and lips. Topical moisturizer may be used for all skin types.
• Enhances the transport of bioactive compounds through the skin.
• Highly purified Emu oil (94%) and Vitamin E (4%).
• Fortified with Vitamin E Oil (d-L Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) which is medically proven as an antioxidant.
• 99% (+/- 1%) Triglyceride = completely neutral lipid.
• Lab testing with induced arthritis bacteria showed minimal swelling and inflammation. High levels of linolenic acid are known to ease joint pain. High levels of oleic acid possess anti-inflammatory effect on dermal tissue.
• 100% absorption into the skin that will last for days.
• Lacks Phospholipids thereby allowing high penetrating properties and total reception into the skin.
• Enhances the body’s ability to heal.
• Works on all skin types and many conditions.
• Eye and ingestion sensitivity tested.
• Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Natural emollient.
• 70% unsaturated fatty acids. Contains key essential fatty acids, Oleic (51%), Linoleic (13 %) and Alpha Linolenic (1%)
• Note: Emu oil has a natural scent
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
• Highly potent hydrator to improve moisture loss on the skin.
• To protect the skin from further moisture loss.
• Improves the body’s normal healing process.
• Shake well. Massage gently into all areas as needed.
• Apply liberally as often as necessary.
• May feel slightly greasy to the touch; this will go away.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
• Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
Purified Emu Oil, Vitamin E Oil (d-l Alpha Tocopherol acetate), Dimethicone, BHT (antioxidant), and TBHQ (antioxidant).