An extremely gentle facial exfoliate that will not scratch or scar the skin. Super potent and super fine beads work wonders on eliminating epidermal layers.
• Remarkably efficient for deep exfoliation.
• Extremely gentle base, pH neutral.
• May be used up three to four times a week.
• Excellent item for improving home maintenance and in between professional treatments.
• Non-aggressive treatment helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Leaves the skin feeling smoother, softer and more radiant.
• Silica and Jojoba Esters combine to exfoliate and polish without being abrasive.
• No aluminum exposure.
• More effective than an enzyme peel and with total control over the product’s efficacy. The product is inert so it will not harm the skin, unlike enzymes.
• Minimal irritation compared to Microdermabrasion. Red/Pink (non –toxic vegetable dye) to differentiate between the Body Polish and the Professional Polish (back bar). • Excellent vehicle to slough epithelial cells before applying self-tanner.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
• Creates epidermal resurfacing to remove dead and listless cells.
• Reduces the signs of accelerated aging of the skin caused by sun, tanning and environmental effects.
• Improves the softness and texture of the skin.
• Apply a modest amount to damp skin.
• Massage lightly in an upward circular motion to each side of the face and neck for up to two minutes.
• Rinse completely with tepid water making certain to remove all traces, pat dry.
• A slight pink skin tone and tingling sensation is possible. This is normal and will dissipate.
• If desired, use a cool moist compress, a cool soothing gel or a skin protectant to calm the skin.
• Always apply sunscreen if going outdoors during daylight hours
• For external use only. Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Remove contact lenses when using this product. Rinse hands thoroughly before putting contacts back in.
• A mild transient tingling may occur for a few minutes in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
• Do not over apply and do not overuse. Do not rub this product into the skin.
• If irritation develops and continues, discontinue use.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product. Do not use Glycolic Acid products, chemical peels, water-soluble Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) or prescription strength Vitamin A (retinoic acid) within 3 hours of using this product.
• Do not apply this product to open or abraded skin.
• Do not apply to moderate or advanced acne that is not under control with medication.
• Do not apply topical medications the night you use this product since they can cause extreme dryness and irritation.
• DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR 6 MONTHS FOLLOWING TREATMENT WITH ACCUTANE® .
Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Dioxide Spheres, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Spheres, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Artificial Color.