Assists in the protection of environmental stress. Scientifically known to minimize and repair inflammation. Improves tone and softness in skin appearance; enhances efficacy of vitamins and antioxidants in the skin; delivers Hyaluronic Acid, topical pseudo-Collagen and peptides to improve skin health.
• Contains 20% concentration of Vitamin C
• Provides more Vitamin C than normal healthy skin typically contains
• Ingredient cocktail with Vitamins A, C & E, which have been long proven to help combat anti-aging
• Need very little product to see results. Use sparingly on the face, around the eyes, the delicate neck and lip line areas. Less is more!
• Our Ferulic Acid is produced from rice bran
• Dramatically more effective than straight water-or-lipid soluble Vitamin C.
• Ferulic Acid has been medically found to work as a skin tumor inhibitor
• Natural antioxidant with proven medical benefits
• Improves skin tone, softness and color within days
• Vitamin C is the stabilizing ingredient during the synthesis process for collagen Critically improved shelf life since Ferulic Acid helps keep Vitamin C stable
• This formula gives a 24 hour reservoir effect in the skin with Vitamin C and 48 to 72 hours on other key components
• May be used simultaneously with exfoliators such as Glycolic Acid and Retinol-based products
• Contains Polypeptides which are amino acid building blocks to help the skin
• No stinging or irritation when applied
• Recommended use is once daily but may be used twice daily for more severe problems
• Lipid and water soluble components
• Text for box insert / PRO-C® ELITE WITH FERULIC
• Photo-protection activity in solar-simulated irradiation more than doubled with this formulation of Vitamin C (20%), 1% Vitamin E and 0.8% Ferulic Acid giving a 4-fold to 8-fold improvement
• Two yeast extracts deliver significant benefits to the skin by adding Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen
• Can be used on acne to help inflammation
• May be used when pregnant
• Antioxidants reduce free-radical damage / reactive oxygen species (ROS)
*While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
- An antioxidant to assist in the repair of sun damaged skin
- A skin protectant from environmental stress
- Topical treatment scientifically known to fight inflammation
- Improves tone and softness of the skin’s appearance
- To enhance the performance of vitamins and antioxidants in the skin especially Vitamin C
Gently cleanse your face and neck. Allow the skin to dry. Apply 1 pump lightly and evenly on the entire face. Use a separate single pump of product if applying to the neck area and another for the décolleté area. Do not massage or rub into the skin. Allow to dry. If not dry within 1 minute dab off excess with a tissue. Follow with your anti-aging exfoliator treatment. Then apply our Pro-Tect® sunscreen for daytime use. Apply up to 2 times daily. Maximum results should occur within 6 weeks of daily use…then continue as part of your daily maintenance.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of small children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation develops, discontinue use for 3 days. Then start again, once daily, using less product
- Do not massage or rub into the skin
Purified Water, Denatured Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Sterol, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluronic Acid), Yeast Extract (Pseudo Collagen), Phenoxyethanol and Benzoic Acid and Dehydroacetic Acid and Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Simmondsia Chinesis (jojoba) Seed Oil.