A super moisturizing system that controls the appearance of crow’s feet and surface wrinkles while adding nutrients to dry and environmentally damaged skin. Made from L-Serine, an amino acid, along with critical nutrients and vitamins to sustain healthy skin.
• A super hydrating serum that creates a matrix to eliminate surface wrinkles and offers excellent nutrients to help dry and environmentally damaged areas.
• Loaded with natural multi-fruit acids to offer moisturizing and exfoliating benefits without irritation.
• Contains free radical scavengers (antioxidants) Vitamin C and Japanese Green Tea Extract.
• Includes L-Serine (Red Marine Algae), which is a significant amino acid that is active in structuring the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) to improve skin hydration and moisturizing capabilities.
• Contains two humectants, Glycerin and the super potent Sodium PCA.
• Soothing botanicals include Aloe Vera Gel and anti-irritant Kola Nut Extract.
• Contains Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans (GAGS), which are materials found in the intracellular structure of the skin. They are part of the protein base more commonly known as the Mucopolysaccharides.
• 6% Vitamin C. 4% AHA.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
• To improve skin hydration with rich components.
• Antioxidant and amino acid activity in a multi-fruit acid cocktail.
• Fights free radical damage.
• To visibly improve fine lines and crow’s feet with immediate results.
• May be used by itself or in addition to your normal moisturizer.
• Cleanse and tone the skin.
• Apply a few drops to the fingertips, gently pat onto eye area, crow’s feet, and smile lines, entire face and décolletage areas.
• May be used on dry and environmentally damaged areas on face and neck.
• Suggested use is twice daily.
• Fits in with your moisturizer when using our PROTOCOL chart.
Deionized Water, Glycolic (and) Lactic (and) Citric (and) Tartaric Acids derived from Passion Flower, Lemon, Grape, and Pineapple, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aloe Vera (and) Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Red Marine Algae, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Kola Nut Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methylparaben, and Propylparaben.