Skin Lightening Crème is an extremely effective bleaching formulation that goes deep into the skin to get to the root of the discoloration deep in the dermis The unique blend of ingredients removes dead cells to improve penetration into the skin while improving tone, texture and discoloration. Includes Hydroquinone, Bearberry Extract and Kojic Acid in an elegant crème base that works well with makeup.
• Hydroquinone (1.9%), Kojic Acid and Bearberry Extract in a very unusual matrix.
• Attacks Melanocytes so as not to produce pigmentation. The melanocytes are not killed.
• Glycolic serves as a bioactive transport and carries bleach deeper than it can on its own.
• Excellent treatment prior to face-lifts and laser resurfacing to minimize the chance of hyperpigmentation. Refines and improves skin texture.
• Ideal for freckles, age spots, liver spots, and uneven pigmentation.
• 10% Glycolic Acid, buffered. 5% Vitamin C as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Effective treatment for Melasma and Chloasma.
• Product is slightly buffered so the combination of 10% Glycolic
• Acid with the added irritancy of the Hydroquinone is not harsh to the skin.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
• To lighten and relieve skin discoloration as it smoothes and improves the texture of rough skin with AHAs.
• For pre- and post-op surgery, i.e., laser treatment, for hyperpigmentation.
• Physically deliver bleaching agents directly to the Melanocytes. Physiological Notes
• It is important to note that Hydroquinone, a bleaching agent, may be toxic to the human body in large doses.
• Hydroquinone is a drug at 2% concentration. It can be irritating to the skin at 3-4%. It is a prescription medication at 4%
• The FDA does not recommend the use of Hydroquinone for more than 3 months. If your discoloration is not relieved during this period of time, stop using it.
• Cleanse with a very gentle product (Neutral Cleansing Bar or Non-Drying Cleansing Lotion).
• Pat dry lightly and wait 5 minutes. Apply prior to any other products but after toner if you are using one.
• Apply a thin, even layer only to the area you want to lighten. Allow to dry. Apply sunscreen.
• Apply other items as part of your normal daily routine or as noted in the protocol schedule.
• May be used twice daily.
• MUST BE WORN WITH SUNSCREEN. Sunscreen should be applied at least 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for optimum effect.
• STOP USAGE IF PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
• A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
• If irritation develops discontinue use for 3 days. If tingling sensation continues, discontinue use.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent or perfume when using this product.
• Do not use for more than 4 months at a time since bleaching agents are toxic.
Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Malic, Tartaric, and Salicylic Acids (AHA/Beta Hydroxy Complex), Petrolatum, Sunflower Seed Oil, Polaxamer, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyl Palmitate, Synthetic Spermaceti, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Bearberry Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfite, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Metabisulfite, Lemon Extract, Dilaurylthiodipropionate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.