This two-part system is a fabulous stretch mark kit. It contains the 2 oz Stretch Mark Lotion (Step 1) and the 4 oz Stretch Mark Creme (Step 2).
• Both products contain key ingredients that enhance the transport of bioactive compounds through the skin.
• Clinical studies confirm benefits.
o A significant increase in collagen and fibril tissue deposition. Glycolic Acid in a non-buffered state shows significant increases in squamous cell turnover along with thicker, less fragmented elastic fibers starting at 12% concentrations.
o This product contains 20% non-buffered Glycolic Acid.
• Minimizes the risk of keloids and has shown a reversal in basal cell atypia.
• Results initiate within 4 weeks. • May minimize the risk of forming new scars.
• Improves the normal color of the skin by bringing blood cells closer to the surface.
• 100% absorption into the skin with a reservoir effect that will last for days leaving the area smoother and softer.
• Non-comedogenic. Sheer, lightweight body cream.
• Grease-less. Fragrance-free.
• Highly effective moisturizing capability.
• Stimulates glycosaminoglycans.
• Corrects discoloration by creating a more uniform melanin pattern.
• Accelerates exfoliation process to improve tone and texture, including hypertrophic scars, as well as rough and dry skin.
• Highly potent Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids.
• Emu Oil appears to enhance the body’s ability to heal.
• 99% (+/- 1%) Triglyceride = completely neutral lipid.
• Lab testing confirms high levels of Linolenic Acid, which is known to ease the pain.
• High levels of Oleic Acid possess anti-inflammatory effect on dermal tissue.
• Emu Oil lacks phospholipids thereby allowing high penetrating properties and total reception into the skin.
• Fortified with Vitamin E Oil, U.S.P. (d-L Alpha Tocopherol), which is a medically proven antioxidant.
• Deep penetrating. Hypoallergenic. Works on all skin types and many conditions.
• Special Note: This product contains 2% Dimethicone, which is an OTC drug as a skin protectant. However, due to the very unusual characteristics of Emu Oil, it completely envelops the Dimethicone so that it cannot be traced. Therefore, we do not make the claim as a skin protectant and the FDA continues to classify this product as a cosmetic, even though the Australian government deems it as a medical treatment.
• To improve the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating fresh collagen and fibril tissue while delivering significant amounts of Omega Fatty Acids into the tissue.
• To correct discoloration caused by stretch marks.
• To soften rough skin, smooth raised tissue and improve tone.
• To improve moisture loss on the skin and protect the skin from further moisture loss.
• To improve the body’s normal healing process.
• Use daily at bedtime to start.
• Once you are using these products for a few days, you may begin to use them twice daily or as often as needed.
Lotion (step 1)
o Cleanse the affected area for best results using a gentle, soap-less cleanser.
o Shake product well.
o Apply a thin, even layer to all affected areas. Do not massage or rub the product into the skin. This should be dry within one minute. If not, you are using too much product, wipe off any residue with a tissue. (The abdomen will use approximately enough to match the size of a nickel).
o May be used daily and at bedtime.
Crème (step 2): o Gently and evenly apply a small amount onto the skin.
o Allow drying. Again, the product should be dry within 1 minute.
o You may now apply clothing directly to the products.
• Once stretch marks lighten or disappear, continue to use these products for maintenance and to minimize the risk of new stretch marks that may appear from time-to-time.
• Step 1 should not be used while pregnant. Step 2 can be used anytime.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• A mild transient tingling may occur (for a few minutes) in people with sensitive skin. This is normal.
• If tingling sensation continues for more than 10 minutes, remove with a cleanser and discontinue use. Try again in 2 days.
• If irritation develops and continues, discontinue use.
• If having a professional procedure on the area, i.e., Glycolic Peels, Microdermabrasion, or Light Emitting Diodes (LED), stop the Stretch Mark Lotion (Step 1) 48 hours before a treatment and do not restart until 48 hours after the treatment.
• Not to be applied to deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
• Do not use this product if having laser resurfacing in the same area.
• Do not use if you have Eczema or Psoriasis in the exact same areas as your stretch marks.
Lotion (Step 1): Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ammonium Glycolate, PEG-100 Stearated, Cholesterol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT. Crème (Step 2): Purified Water, Aloe Vera, Purified Emu Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Vitamin E, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol, 3-Iodo-2-Propynyl Butyl Carbamate, and TBHQ (antioxidant).