Maximum strength medicated acne treatment. Helps dry up acne blemishes, kills propioni bacterium deep in the pores and allows the skin to heal. Penetrates pores to reduce the number of acne blemishes and helps prevent new blemishes from forming.
• For the treatment of acne.
• Helps clear up acne blemishes and allows the skin to heal.
• Penetrates pores to reduce the number of acne blemishes and helps prevent new blemishes from forming.
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication mask.
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer no more than three times a week.
• Leave on for 10 - 12 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
• Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application a week, and then gradually increase to two or three times weekly as needed or as directed by a doctor.
• If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a week or once every other week.
• Avoid the eye zone.
• This product should not be left on the skin more than 12 minutes.
• Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first few days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above on this label.
• For external use only. Not to be ingested.
• Do not use if using Accutane.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
• If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• Avoid getting into the eye area.
• Keep away from children.
Active Ingredient: Sulfur 10%. Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide USP, Kaolin USP, Talc USP, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract (Red Marine Algae), Propylene Glycol USP, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, and Propylparaben.