A fast-acting treatment to relieve visible signs of dry skin while it improves tone and texture as it gives you a more youthful, radiant complexion. It stimulates the exfoliation cycle to produce everything healthy in your skin including collagen, fibril tissue and Hyaluronic Acid. Non-buffered. Glycolic Acid (non-buffered) will stimulate more than 300% improvement in fresh collagen deposition with 30 days. It will also begin a fabulous improvement in microscopic exfoliation that generates healthy tissue, just the way it was designed to do naturally.
• Fights the ravages of aging, wrinkles and crows feet and dramatically accelerates the exfoliation process.
• Improves skin discoloration.
• Improves normal color of the skin by bringing blood cells closer to the surface.
• Improves the texture of rough, dry skin. Helps ingrown hairs. Use on legs to improve shaving, as well. Works extremely well with makeup. Excellent home maintenance product.
• 10% concentration in a non-buffered acid; collagen and fibril tissue is stimulated at 8% concentration, nonbuffered.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
• To stimulate the exfoliation cycle
• To relieve visible signs of dry skin
• To refine fine lines and improve skin tone and texture
• Use at bedtime for 28 days. You may apply twice daily afterwards.
• Cleanse the face or area with a mild cleanser where AHA is to be applied.
• Pat the skin dry and wait 5 minutes. FACE: 1 green pea size for each side of the face, 1 green pea size for the neck. Apply thinly and evenly to the entire face. Also apply anywhere on the body where you have rough dry skin, sun damage and discoloration.
• Must apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for best results.
• Stop usage if pregnant or breastfeeding.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under 12 without doctor supervision.
• A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin; this is normal. If tingling sensation continues or irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product, it may be too drying.
• When having professional Glycolic Peels or Microdermabrasion, discontinue use of this product 48 hours before treatment and do not start again until 48 hours following treatment.
• If having laser treatments discontinue use of this product until 28 days following completion of your treatment.
• Not recommended if you have sensitive skin, or facial issues including eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.