Excellent on tougher skin, hands, feet, elbows, knees and calluses while helping to control oiliness. Effective improves tone and texture while it stimulates the exfoliation cycle to produce everything healthy in your skin including collagen, fibril tissue and Hyaluronic Acid. Non-buffered.
• To stimulate the exfoliation cycle
• To improve the texture of dry, rough or sun damaged skin.
• To smooth, tone the skin while stimulating the exfoliation cycle.
• Use at bedtime for two weeks. You may apply twice daily afterward.
• Cleanse the face or area with a mild cleanser where AHA is to be applied.
• Pat the skin dry and wait 5 minutes. Apply thinly and evenly to all affected areas or the entire body. • Must apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to getting into the sunlight for best results. • Night: after AHA is dry; apply a moisturizer if and when needed. • Makeup does not work well with this product. You may want to use the lotion in this situation.
• Stop usage if pregnant or breastfeeding.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under 12 without doctor supervision.
• A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin; this is normal. If tingling sensation continues or irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product, it may be too drying with this product.
• When having professional Glycolic Peels or Microdermabrasion, discontinue use of this product 48 hours before treatment and do not start again until 48 hours following treatment.
• If having laser treatments discontinue use of this product until 28 days following completion of your treatment.
• Not recommended if you have sensitive skin, or facial issues including eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
Water, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 40, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Alpha Hydroxyethanoate, Polyquaternium-10 and Tetrasodium EDTA.